Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's Catch up Time!!! AGAIN!!

I am really not a very good blogger... there have been things that have happened, I just haven't gotten the pictures posted!
SO here we go.....

First off Andrea Kay turned 18... I remember finding out that I was going to have "another" baby.. and then I got the amazing news, that I was having a little girl, I remember seeing her for the first time, and feeling SO MUCH JOY! She still brings me the same joyful feeling and makes me smile everyday! She is an amazing daughter! And is the most amazing big sister to Mikayla.
She makes me feel proud to be her mom..... I'm very lucky!

With the beginning of school, means the start of fall sports. Mikayla decided to run cross country this year, and is doing a great job. Here she is before her first meet.


Both Nathan and Colton are playing football. Nathan will be starting both defence and offence. He only came out for a few plays last Friday... I was SO proud of him. He played very tough, and had the bruises to show for it.



Colton did not seeing any time on the field... but I think he was glad... the other team was HUGE!!! He was pretty excited to get the wear the same Jersey that Josh had both his Jr and Sr. years.... So I'm still watching #84!! It's just a little shorter this year!!



Of course we are busy... but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

No comments: