Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WOW !!!

Ok, SO I really do have better intentions than my post's are showing... Things have been a little on the crazy side the last few weeks..
This is the 4th week that Rex has been gone, and I think that I'm finally used to it just being me and the kids. Overall things have been running pretty smoothly. We had some help from family getting some more wood cut so we could be warm, since it is still COLD here. And we are still waiting on piglets to be born, that's not a good thing.. that means they may not make weight for fair. And of course with us headed out of town for 5 days... she'll probably have them while we're gone... and that to would be BAD!
I'm still trying to figure that whole situation out..

Here's a picture of Josh and Coach Clark right after the playoff game on Friday. With this win, the boys are now one of the final 8 teams in the State 2A playoffs...


Here's Josh after his turn cutting down the net! It was an exciting night!


And here are some pictures of the send off! I'm so excited for him to have the experience of starting in a state game!! The atmosphere in the Pendleton Convention Center is CRAZY... as are all of the OAKER FANS that drive close to 7 hours to get there. They really go all out.. I've been instructed by Colton and Nathan to take paint, cuz they want to paint their faces!! It's all part of the fun. And I wouldn't miss it for anything.











I can't wait to get there and hear Josh be announced starting the game! And just watch him play!! Their first game is Wed. March 4th at 6:30, you can listen to it on this site..http://www.osaa.org/basketball/2009/2aboys/2abbx.asp
It's going to be a fun time in P'town with my kids!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I remember the days of state tourneys!! ...3 years ago!! Weird!