Monday, March 30, 2009

A new Sport!!

Well, once again, I've been very lazy in posting to my blog.
It's not that there hasn't been plenty to post about, I just can't seem to find the time to do it.
Josh decided to play Baseball this year, I guess he was talked into it by his buddies... It has been quite interesting watching him adjust to a new sport... He hasn't played ball since he was 7, he seems to be having a good time, and I know enjoys being with his friends.



Nathan is doing track, and I've been told is a natural at the events that they've put him in. He is doing the long jump, triple jump and Hurdles.... He is sooo fast, and just fly's down the track before he jumps. He also seems to get over the hurdles easily.
Andrea is SO happy to be done with Cheerleading, and is just happy to be hanging around...
Colton and Mikayla, are just along for the ride, where ever that happens to be...


I've been very busy at work, thats been a good thing to keep my mind off other things...
I'm not handling the adjustment to single parent, or just flying solo every day very well. I guess it has gotten a little easier, but still seems so hard to make it through each day. There are a-lot of things that have made this new situation a challenge for me, hopefully I'll figure out soon how to not just get through, but find some sort of happiness again...
Until that happens.... I just get up each day, and do what needs to be done....

No comments: