Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW... What a weekend, It was the annual craft fair held at the fairgrounds. Andrea and I went with my friend Paulette and her daughter Katie. Katie and Andrea are in FFA together. I always love going and seeing all of the fun things that people make. The problem is, I always look at it and say "I could do that" and I'm sure that I could, but usually never find the time to. We saw some really nice bead work, and since Andrea is so great at that, we took lots of notes and stopped at Michael's on the way home and got some beads. Andrea made this necklace and ear-rings for me and a matching necklace for her. It looks sooo good! I wore it yesterday to church and today to work!




Josh had a basketball tournament, so he had a game Friday and Saturday night. I'm not as skilled at basketball photography as I would like to be, the game moves a little faster! I'll keep working at it. But for now here are a few pictures!



They won the tournament. Josh had 10 points in the second game and got his name in the paper!!! I just think that is the COOLEST thing, to see his name in the paper!
I'm excited for the first home pre-season game this Thursday. Nathan will have his first game. I hoping he will be playing more this year, he seems to be getting much better! So I'll be digging out my Blue "Superfan" shirt and cheering on my boys! Maybe I'll get some better pictures!

No comments: