Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful-

I have a friend, who's blog I follow, she took a cue from an other friend that had posted some things she is thankful for.
After getting the great news about Josh getting all league recognition, I was thinking about how thankful and lucky I am to be his Mom!
Later in the evening I picked AndreaKay, (as she likes to be called now) up from her first FFA speech competition. She was so happy and excited. She placed 3rd in the novice division for her reciting of the ritual... She is the Jr Secretary and has to say a little thing, It's hard to explain if your not familiar with FFA. Lets just say that, in the past she has not been big on public speaking, at all. So for her to run for office and then compete in a public speaking event, is a HUGE deal. She is such an amazing young lady. She is not afraid to give anything a try, a is so loving and caring.

I feel so lucky to have such wonderful kids. Each of them bring such joy to my life. I love all of the time I can spend with them, and all of the things I can watch them do. I guess I need to start taking pictures of all of them to post!

No comments: