Wednesday, November 5, 2008



I take alot of pictures at the games... and I always get some really good ones! This has to be one of my favorites this year.
I caught them on the the way down.. Josh had jumped up in the air and just NAILED this kid, when they hit the ground the ball popped out, and was ruled incomplete!
Our boys played a hard game, but were just not able to pull off a win. SO that means we are headed north east to Heppner OR. for the first playoff game. Our team is raked 3rd, Heppner is Raked 1st in their league, it will be a hard game. I'm pretty sure if the boys play well as a team, anything is possible.
The game is Sat at 1:00. Mikayla and I and maybe Colton will be going to Portland Friday night, Then on the Heppner Sat. morning.
It should be fun!!!! GO OAKERS !!!!

No comments: