Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yesterday was my 41st birthday, I can't believe that I actually just put my age on the net...
It was really just like any other day. I got "Happy Birthday's" and " I love you's" from all 5 kids in the morning. My friend Paulette sent me 3 great e-card, they were soo funny!
Colton had an away football game, so Mikayla and I traveled to that. Andrea and Nathan both made me cards. They were so thoughtful, and the things that they said were better than any gift that I could ever have gotten.
Rex and Brayden are in Seattle working, so nothing from the two of them. I was a little disappointed, but did get to chat a little with Rex before bed.
He is well up there and said that they got alot done yesterday. Looks like he may have to stay through the weekend, because the had Monday off because of rain.
I was thinking that having him away would get easier, I guess we haven't been at it long enough for that to happen yet. I'm trying to remember to do things that I usually don't do, and take care of all of the things Rex usually does... you know that man things, like the garbage,pigs and car stuff. I'm not great at it, but I'm learning real fast.
The sun is out today.. I love that. And some people here are taking me and another guy to lunch for our birthdays. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Larry said...

I really enjoy the photo's and hearing about y'all. Looks like you have got it down pretty. Nice Job!