Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alright.... if you look closely you can see the football in the top left of the picture! Josh is averaging about 37-40 yard a punt! He is getting better and better each game. I was amazed that I got the ball in the picture. I was using my big huge lens and I was clear across the field. Rex was home for the weekend, so instead of walking the sidelines, I sat up in the stands, on the top row of course, with him and just shot from there. It was a good touch game and Oakland won!
GO NUTS!!! ..... ok just some clarification for those who have no idea what that means... Our school mascot is....ok... an Oak Nut... so thats why we are the Oakers... and we all say GO NUTS!!
We have tried to figure out why someone hasn't come up an awsome looking Oak tree.. and convinced them to use it... we can keep hoping I guess!

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

COOL! What fun to watch your son AND daughter do things they love to do on the SAME NIGHT!