Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No picture to go with today's post. I haven't been taking pictures of anything but football these days. And you can only get just so many views off those boys tackling each other.
I guess I haven't figured out how the whole blogging thing is really suppose to work. It seems like some of my friends that have blogs, have a whole list of friends that they "blog" with.... I have yet to figure out how to find "friends" in the blogging community.
I guess I'll keep working at it sooner or later, I'm bound to figure it out.

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

HI Michelle! I find my "friends" by lurking around other blogs and checking out "their friends". Then, if I like what I see, I copy and paste their link to my blog.

Hope all is well! BTW, I like football pictures! :)